Tuesday 20 March 2012

Great Recording day!

Today was a really great day for recording!

One song I had intention to redo since the guitarist had "something else in mind" :-/  Nevertheless, it's he who wrote it and the only thing to do is to rerecord it. Had fun doing it!

The second song was for the same project! For this song I was totally free to do whatever I liked. I looove that! No one to tell me whats wrong and didn't sound like they intended! A lot of fun recording this funk-inspired-power/thrash/progressive-metal song! Hope I may publish it here soon!

The third is one of mine solo project! I't is a kind of rock-n-roll kind of song inspired by Rolling Stones and bands like that. I have no name for the song yet and I hope to be able to record some voicing for it soon (and perhaps some new guitar tracks). This one will be great! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment